Supplier Information Notice
INFORMATION NOTICE GIVEN TO THE SUBJECTS WHO WORK FOR THE CONTROLLER’S SUPPLIER COMPANIES
Art. 13 and 14 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
This is to inform you - pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR) and in the context of the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with the Supplier - that your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller.
1 . DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER ('DPO')
PatchAi s.r.l., P.I. 02518180225, located in Sottopassaggio Mario Saggin n. 2. 35131 Padova (PD) Italy, in the person of its legal representative is the Controller of the processing of your personal data (the "Controller").
PatchAi s.r.l. has appointed as Data Protection Officer Avv. Silvia Stefanelli, whose offices are located in Bologna in via Azzo Gardino 8/A.The DPO can be reached by telephone at 051520315 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION RELATING TO PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
The Data Controller collects and processes your Data (and, where necessary, your Judicial Data) for the purpose of carrying out the pre-selection process or for the management of the subsequent contractual relationship established. In particular, these are the following data:
- first name, last name and social security number;
- address, e-mail, telephone number and contact details in general;
- bank details ( i.e. IBAN);
- where necessary, the anti-mafia certificate and/or the certificate of absence of pending criminal proceedings;
The conferment of your Data is necessary to allow the establishment and continuation of the contractual relationship or to allow the Controller to provide a series of services on your behalf, such as the payment of fees for services rendered by you.
In any case, the Controller guarantees that the information collected and used is appropriate for th purposes described, and that this does not lead to an invasion of your personal sphere.
In particular, in accordance with article 13, GDPR, we summarize in the following table the type of your Data, the processing purposes for which they are intended, as well as the mandatory or voluntary nature of their provision, the consequences of your refusal to communicate them and the legal basis of the processing in question.
Personal data processed
|Purpose of the the processing of personal data||Compulsory or voluntary nature of processing||Consequences of refusal to provide personal data||Condition of lawfulness of processing|
Anagraphic Data and Judicial Data
|Pre-selection||Voluntary||Inability to establish contractual relationship||Performance of the contract and fullfilment of legal obligations|
All data mentioned above
|Management of the contractual relationship||Voluntary||Inability to continue contractual relationship||Execution of the contract|
3. TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA TO DATA PROCESSORS LOCATED IN THE EU AND NON-EU TERRITORY
The Data Controller may communicate some of your personal data to the consultants to whom it entrusts the performance of certain services necessary for the pursuit of the purposes set out in paragraph 2.
The Data Controller does not transfer your Data, Sensitive Data and Judicial Data to companies and/or international organizations located in non-EU countries.
The list of Data Processors is updated by the Data Controller and is available at its offices for consultation.
In any case, the Data Controller may communicate your Personal Data, in addition to the subjects to whom the communication is due under legal obligations, to Public Administrations, as well as to the credit institutions with which the Data Controller operates for payment purposes.
4 . DATA RETENTION
The Data referable to you will be processed by the Controller for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and will be kept for a period of 10 years after the termination of said relationship exclusively for purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations or the defence of the Controller’s rights in court.
The Judicial Data concerning you will be processed by the Controller for a period of 12 months from the conclusion of the contract, after which they will be deleted.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
During the period in which the Data Controller is in possession or performs the processing of your Data and, if applicable, of your Sensitive and Judicial Data, you, as the data subject of the processing, may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access - You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, as well as the right to receive any information regarding such processing;
- Right to rectification - You have the right to have your personal data in our possession rectified if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- Right to deletion - in certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain the deletion of yourpersonal data in our files if not relevant for the continuation of the employment relationship or necessary for legal obligations;
- Right to limitation of the processing - if certain conditions are met, you have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data, if not relevant for the continuation of the employment relationship or necessary for legal obligation;
- Right to portability - You have the right to obtain the transfer of your personal data in our possession to a different Data Controller;
Should you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the manner in which your Data and, if applicable, your Sensitive and Judicial Data are processed by the Data Controller or regarding the handling of a complaint you have proposed, you have the right to submit a petition directly to the Supervisory Authority.