1. WHO PROCESSES MY DATA?
The Data Controller of your personal data is PatchAi s.r.l. with a registered office in Padua (PD), Sottopassaggio Mario Saggin n. 2, Tax Code and VAT No. 02518180225 You may contact the Data Controller:
- by phone at 049 7847070
- via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- via PEC at email@example.com
2. HOW CAN I CONTACT MY DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)?
Patchai's DPO is attorney Silvia Stefanelli. You may contact the DPO:
− via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
− via PEC to the address: email@example.com
3. WHAT DATA IS PROCESSED?
The Holder will process your following data:
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE MY DATA PROCESSED AND WHY IS THE PROCESSING LEGITIMATE?
Your data is processed to assess your suitability for the job position for which you are applying.
The processing of your data is legitimate because it is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at
5. TO WHOM ARE MY DATA COMMUNICATED?
Your data is communicated to:
● Business consulting company for personnel selection
You may request a complete list of the recipients of your personal data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, your personal data will not be disclosed.
6. IS MY DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
Your data may be transferred to our employees located in the United Kingdom. The Commission has determined under Article 45 of the GDPR that the UK provides an adequate level of protection and therefore data transfers in this regard do not require specific authorization.
7. HOW LONG IS MY DATA STORED?
The Data Controller will keep your personal data for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is being processed. Specifically, your data will be kept for 6 months and, in case of recruitment/establishment of employment, for 10 years from the termination of employment.
At the end of this period, the Data Controller will erase the data irreversibly - by means of methods of destruction or secure erasure - or store it in an anonymous form that does not allow, even indirectly, your identification.
8. WILL I BE SUBJECTED TO PROFILING?
We will never use your data to obtain information about your preferences or behaviour, nor will we subject you to any
decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data.
9. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You have the following rights:
-Right of access to data: right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to your personal data - and a copy thereof - and to receive information relating to the processing;
-Right to rectification of data: right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
-Right to erasure of data: Right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay if there is one of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
-Right to restrict processing: right to obtain from the Data Controller the restriction of processing when one of the following hypotheses applies:
- You dispute the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal data and request instead that their use be restricted;
- Although the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- You are opposed to the treatment pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Controller of the treatment than yours.
-Right to data portability: right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and to transmit such data to another data controller where the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means.
-Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. You may exercise your rights by sending a request to the Controller's e-mail address: email@example.com. The Controller will respond as soon as possible and, in any case, no later than 30 days after your request.
10. AM I OBLIGED TO PROVIDE MY DATA?
You are free not to provide the Controller with your data. However, if you do not provide your data, the contract between you and the Controller will not be established or will not be able to continue properly.
11. HOW CAN I COMPLAIN?
If you wish to make a complaint about the way in which your personal data is processed by the Data Controller or about the handling of a complaint you have made, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Supervisory Authority in accordance with the procedures indicated on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.